WOMEN IN EDUCATION
|Masi N. Preston, Teacher
North Forestville Elementary School
To use library materials, Internet
resources, and word processing programs to learn about the contributions to history made
by African American women in Education.
At the end of the assignment, the student
will be able to --
- Identify at least three (3) African American
women who made contributions to history in the area of Education.
- Write a brief biography using basic
- Describe a significant event, related to
education, that occurred during a specific time in history.
- Develop a timeline of significant events in
education from an established period in history.
- Relate to several African American women as
- Create a research booklet using
well-organized resources from the Internet and library materials.
- Work as a team.
- Use the Internet and word processing
To be determined by the teacher.